Tuesday, October 20, 2009

today

  • awaitin for mummy to asked me to take back my Dell laptop which is corrupted and crashed due to some technical problem.
  • Its sux because everyday I have nothin to do just listen to the electro's music. Online-ing facebook and myspace.
  • Youtube-ing anything that i would ever rather do.
  • Talk to myself because no money and no assets. Just liability.
  • Just now, JEBON EMBON asked me to write up about him!
  • okayh then!
  • now I am writing up!
  • hehehe.

-Jebon Embon-

  • Titik pertemuan di Getting to noe you
  • Seorag yang saNGAT malu2 kucing
  • hahahah! sengal nak mampos yee
  • hihihi
  • dikenali chip or adakah ia CHEAP atau sekadar panggilan maut yang tidak akan disedari orang ramai atau hanaya saya seorang sahaja akan mengenali diri mu yg bak kucing gebu itu.
  • you! i ta suke kucing! I takut kowt! no wonderlah I takut kucing kater garang mcm u.
  • Boleh dikire seorang shabat walaupun baru kenal. saya tidaklah begitu mudah untuk berase selese dgn cepat lagi2 dgn unknown sbb saya sangat memeilih untuk memilih seorang sahabat. seriously shit!
  • Sangat active dalam bidang theatre sbb once I have followed him to his tarining of the theatre of WHoa, Willow! di Uitm Puncak Perdana. time tue ku sedang melarikan diri
  • SEorang yg amat sensitive cm pokok semalu tapi tuelah, Pokok semalu pun boleyh terkejut dgn kemaluan yg jebon ader sebab "diorg" kate. Kalaw belakang besar dpn kecik, kalaw blakang kecik depan besar...memandangkan jebon dah slimmed down. belakang dier mstilah kecik. so depan dier besarlah! ahahhahaha.
  • Think big to b big! hahaha
  • hzahahahah!
  • n saye suker lepak ngan dier sbab dier tramatlah best dgn attitude nyer yg ta semene2 itu yang membuatkan saye tergamam lah jugak sometimes and teruje! it wud b a definitely! hihihih
  • haaaa.itu sajee sekian ntuk jebon......

okayh enuff for jebon. sekarang nie tngu mummy lagi so she could asked me to get back to bring my laptop. she's busy with my brother who love to sing and shouting and playing all the instruments that annoying. and irritating. sometimes i feel like killing all the boys because i felt annoyed. But still they are my brothers and insane people themselves wouldnt be that cruel. they still have the feelin of loving each other.

I think the intention of creating this blog is to fulfill all my leisure time. instead of going out anywhere that are dangerous and a lot of mysterious guys out there. but still on weekend im going to enjoy myself partying! hihih. man how i love to party! seriously shit. Well, there it goes !

Sometimes I felt really empty because I dont have anything to do and mostly I will open my mouth widely in the toilet n ..... and i open my mouth just a lil bit fr a .... hihihi. well there it goes!

ciao bella!

cleopatrathedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment