Sunday, October 25, 2009

speedzone

love the moment when i went there. i went there with the one that i care most. but it doesnt remain. it happens when im on it. it was my mistakes. i wasnt supposed to eat that thing. but the fact is i did. this is because of the people who i haNG out with. when i feel the high! i can feel that im flying eventhough victor gs spin is not as good as marco v and eddie halliwell. but then..everything had changed!

i danced and i cn feel that im flying high with the loud sounds. I lost my johny depp on that time. so i was stucked at thae main stage and infront of the loud speakers. suddenly someone saw me and he dragged me to HIM AND HE aasked me to hangout with the one that he trust. not with my johny depp. and my phone was misplaced and i dont even give a damn. what i cae is to dnce...
but suddenly my johny depp saw me with the peson who are incharged to keep an eye on me because i was in sumthing..the end is we break off...SHIT MAN! i wasnt supposed to take that thing! shitt!

No comments:

Post a Comment