Tuesday, October 20, 2009

a journey





A journer has come. well i already take my laptop back and it is tiring. Driving all the way from ttdi to Sek. 27. Nothin to worry about. A journey that has changed everythin I love it man,

like it is supposed too and its a good idea so i could smoke!

Basically, my dad will give me a call.."where r u now dear, ayah needs the card.."i replied"im almost here ayah..wait okayh.at the junction noww..." pbbt! adoyy! leceyh when parents could not trust us ryte? well saper suruh kantoi and everythin. at this age. no body would trust us. seriously because at this age everythin would happen and obviously some of the girls like me will feel annoyed well what to do! redhaa jee! hihih...







the conclusion is i love my cigarettes! cntek kn casing i! bullshit!

cleopatrathedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment