Tuesday, October 20, 2009

mafuszrashidthefirstlove


him.him.him.him. i could not say anything as in im so speechless in everythin that had happened. let the past be by gone.
have u heard any of these songs like thankgod i found u by mariah carey or dangerously in love by beyonce well, i think it is so sweet and untill now after 5ive years it is a very ........ song and I do feel that they able to make me cry untill now. seriously shit.
Owhh i still remember how i fell in love with this guy. Its started with a text msgs and I still remember the time and I still remember every single thing that had happened and every single thing that passed. He changed my life a lot. He is different with the other guy. He made me laugh, he made me cried, he made me do everythin, every single thing and I think he is everything for me. I felt cherished everytime he smiled at me and sometimes he drove me crazy with his jokes that I dont think that it is funny.Well, thats wut we call life isnt it.
After several years. we could not expect anything to happened and it was happening during my day of everything was twisted and I hate it. I hate it! I admit! I hate it! was it supposed to be clear because everything has changed. I dont like this kind of situation happened. I dunoe what makes his feeling changed onwards everything including me.
He changed my life in everything. and everyday and everything is all about him. untill now. he is not born to be forget. I need him no matter what happened. but still. he keep a distance from me. when i hold him he will run away far far awy from the place and the first point of our first time being together. 5ive years wont guaranty u any place or any fix point. Itll never. never ever ever.
Now. I have my own life, with my only true but not my only one because only one is unforgiven. and yet his existence in my life wont fade away from the rest of my life. Maybe I have to live with it that we re not meant fr each other. He doesnt care about me anymore and he doesnt want to be loved anymore and I admit it hurts me. A lot!
cleopatrathedevil

1 comment: