Wednesday, October 21, 2009

boyfriends!

moi boyfriends since i was smaller which i think i feel like listing all of them the truth and the latest.i dunoe, i think it is time to reveal one by one about me so i could be a free-writer and one think that i love most being myself is i dun mind wut other people going to say about me.
its all about me
p/s; this page might content any harshed words so there will be no heart feeling to anyone..what wud i ask for is just love for who i am.
  1. izzudin bin azizol
  2. shahrul anwar bin yuhanis
  3. Muhammad faisal b anua
  4. hafizi bin fauzi
  5. muhammad mahfuz bin abdul rashid
  6. joehaidin nasution bin johan
  7. amirrul ashim
  8. faris bin osman
  9. muhammad noor arif b omar

well i got a lot of crusheh which i dont think so whom. and i love spending time with them. I love it. but I dont waste my pride on them. they are just for a place to smile, laugh, talk and more. I dont think that playing each others feeling would be a great idea because it might risk ur relationship with each other. One thing about guys is they treat me well i mean is they dont talk back like the other girls did and they have some perception onwards each other in every single different way. and i love it. they talk and they tells directly eventhough sometimes it is hurt. well the truth might ba a little pain as mght as well talk about each other and talks back about each other is fucking hell!

seriously it is hell!

cleopatrathedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment