Tuesday, October 20, 2009

after life

well, its started when he ( an ex-boyfriend ) have finished his schools world and he changed into someone that I barely see. It is difficult for me to accept that he is changing into sumone else. Maybe I am too much with him. I mean in a way of depending him too much. Makes me believe that one day without him will make my life twisted and miserable. I think in a way of that ( I love to revenge ) I will revenge on what he is doing to me on that time. It was a miserable period because you dont have anyone on that time ( as i was stuck in MRSM and being there is feeling like loneliness is conquering my whole life, I admit I hate it but sometiomes I do feel like iys an honour fr me to be one of the students ) okayh lets continue, whenever I called him. He would be like.."b sorry I bz lah. Cn u call me again later, sorry sgt..." He was busy hanging out with his bunch of friends and I felt a bit left out.


But never mind, what goes around comes around. Seriously I felt terrible. But I think its okayhl Since then I started to call myself Shedevil.feruzshedevil. I think i am too demanding and he felt annoyed. But its okayh. I dont mind about it at all! and now I have changed and a lot of people could not accept it. Its okayh. I will prove them wrong. Now its me to choose the right way or not. because I am the one who is going to face through it everyday.

Now.Living in a city its not like what other people expected. As you can see definitely teenagers ( the most correct word and group to use ) partying.clubbing.drinking.smoking.weedinghaving sex. its normal, as it is not supposed to be in our culture. but im tired with all of the. they wont solve any of ur problems and it wont remain forever. temporarily it did but you wil get the result from the aspect of ur health.

Well, praying for me to face my day with joyness and happiness

cleopatrashedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment