Thursday, March 25, 2010

the L word


A perfect getaway for me and you
i dunoe. 
i guess it has changed me a lot
the first day and first time
i know it wouldnt be the best

okayh
A smile is enough
A glance SHOULD be enuff
But
Still....
I think i like you
.whatever.

hey!
Facebook, you asked me to send you a friend request.
But then again if im not mistaken we got 5 mutual friends

WOW!
i was amazed and shocked
5??

Mummy said its a life lucky number as 4 in chinese means dead, so after dead we will have a new life,
RIGHT??
SO, you are my life
NEW life.
REFRESHING

ROFLS~~

okayh,
everyday we texted
you called
and
we met

like FINALLY
a great night where both of us lost in the track
hahahhaa,
we danced and we laughed
but back at the bar
OUHHH

I wish i could turn back the time.

hahahhaahha! lol!

and i think i L you.



ouhhhhh
i just L the word L.


No comments:

Post a Comment