Saturday, March 6, 2010

fading away

I was totally out of everything
Maybe i missed him too much
But i think we dont have anything and anymore
maybe we re not meant for each other
he 's in my head and heart all the time
so,
i thought of send him a msg.
really short
but im not sure whether i should send it or not.
i missed him too much.
cant stop thinking about him

I know he has his own reasons of doing this to me.
but i think i deserve it
 
 
 
 
thanks for being the greatest bf ever.
and thanks for being good and care for me a lot
i know there would be no turning back time for us to be together
i know im facing a stupid phase.
and you are tired with me and i really know it
thanks and again
the best that i could say is
just take care of your self.
and ill withdraw myself from you
as.
its pointless for us to be together again.
what can i assumed is...
our 6ix years is enough.
i already get use myself of you.
and i dont regret.
because im willing to do it so.,
because you re my first love..
but its okayh.
maybe we're not meant for each other.
maybe for you to have me its just a mistake.
but i dont think that having you as my boyfriend is a mistake,.

bye tc
love
siti fairuz omar bakhi

No comments:

Post a Comment