Monday, December 7, 2009

dear daddy

im too perfect to be your best daughter
im too old to be your baby girl
im too young to be your great daughter
im too evil to be your angel

daddy.
im sorry for what that i have done
i noe u wont see the tears that coming over frm my heart
i noe u wont listen to me whenever i cry
just plz dont say the word that that really touched me
it hurts
and
I cant bear with it.

sometimes daddy.
i just need ur eyes to catch me.
listen to me
get me.
but
its not u r the one should be blame because u have too much of responsibilities.
this tears.
will be counted whenever it fell.
but maybe.
i wont cry on my last day here.
 because i just want u to be happy as before not the currently.
just take care of ur health daddy.

owhhh.
how all of my organs know everything about me.
they now really good
on how much i love you.
 love u daddy
im sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment