Thursday, November 5, 2009

globally insane

i looked..
as i stared..
i fainted..
as i smell..

the wave..
hrmmh..
keep on waving..
y me?
y me?
y me?
i dont deserve it..

as i turn back time
i saw..
a mother..
keep on nagging..
my mother?
she is?
no..
she is at home..
waiting fr me.
but me?
where are all those people..
they are not her children
so?
but y me?
i dont need this.
y me?

a man came..
she is the one..
haa?
i stared at him..
he smiled..
he gave me a flower
a sunflower?
but y a sunflower.

he said : sun go brighten everyday flower keep on blooming everyday..
she wants you to be someone..
dont harm urself.
pleaase.

he beg me.

but y me?
it is always me..
im still searching fr it.
search
search search
search search search

i still have the chance to change.
change change

so
now
im still looking for me..



ahh! its insane! im too overdose!

stop it! stop it!

No comments:

Post a Comment